I have a wonderful boyfriend, an amazing dog, and a pretty cool family.
I’m currently working for a small local tech company, writing content for websites, editing my colleagues’ work, writing blogs, and generating SEO-friendly key terms.
Currently working on:
- Compiling the content for Raconteuse Radio.
- Clearing out my Google Drive of years and years of assorted ideas: writing prompts, poems, website projects, and so on.
Short Term Plans:
- Figuring out how to use G suite to publish Creativity by Design.
- Taking myself on more Artist’s Dates.
- Practice piano.
- Getting paid work through Writeropolis.
Long Term Plans:
- Attending a CCW class with my mother.
- Create an LLC.
- Hire an accountant to handle my books as a freelancer.
- Self-publishing my three poetry collections – Regina, Ars Amatoria, and Roadside Afflictions.
- Saving up to take my boyfriend to Disneyland for the first time.
- Saving up for Universal Studios with my BFF.
- Visit the remaining missions in California: San Antonio de Padua, San Miguel Arcángel, San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, La Purísima Concepción, Santa Inés, Santa Barbara, San Buenaventura, San Fernando Rey de España, San Gabriel Arcángel, San Juan Capistrano.
- Saving up to visit Japan.
- Save up for a house.
Purchasing a pro account at SoundCloud. completed August 2020 What to focus on for a Writeropolis YouTube and/or podcast.completed July 2020 Building a Silent Book Club for Las Vegas.completed July 2020 Writing a tutorial on how to utilize WordPress multisite for a fanlisting collective as I’ve done with Trollop & Apple.completed May 2020 Finish reposting content from the previous incarnation of Raconteuse. completed February 2020 Creating reusable and “on brand” social media images for all projects. completed February 2020 Moving over to https for my domains.completed January 2020 I’m about 3 months away from paying off my car.completed December 2019 Obtaining my First Aid/CPR/AED certification through the American Red Cross.completed September 2019
Ready to consume a creative writing podcast?
Subscribe to raconteuse radio!
This podcast examines how words on a page sound different when you hear the creator bring the words to life, while celebrating BIPOC emerging voices and the people behind the scenes too.
This weekly radio show will make you cry and gnash your teeth in 10 minutes or less… or your money back!