I have a wonderful boyfriend, an amazing dog, and a pretty cool family.
Currently working on:
- Cleaning out my inboxes.
- Accepting pitches for Raconteuse Radio from creative writers and industry folks.
- Building up City of Writers and Writeropolis: The Silent Book Club for Writers.
Short Term Plans:
- Infusing my freelance career with gusto.
Long Term Plans:
- Attending a CCW class with my mother.
- Clearing out my storage drive of assorted ideas.
- Create an LLC.
- Hire an accountant to handle my books as a freelancer.
- Save up for a house.
- Saving up for Universal Studios Hollywood with my BFF.
- Saving up to take my boyfriend to Disneyland for the first time.
- Saving up to visit Universal Studios Japan.
- Self-publishing my three poetry collections – Regina, Ars Amatoria, and Roadside Afflictions.
- Visit the remaining missions in California: San Antonio de Padua, San Miguel Arcángel, San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, La Purísima Concepción, Santa Inés, Santa Barbara, San Buenaventura, San Fernando Rey de España, San Gabriel Arcángel, San Juan Capistrano.
Purchasing a pro account at SoundCloud. completed August 2020 What to focus on for a Writeropolis YouTube and/or podcast.completed July 2020 Building a Silent Book Club for Las Vegas.completed July 2020 Writing a tutorial on how to utilize WordPress multisite for a fanlisting collective as I’ve done with Sunday Blues.completed May 2020 Finish reposting content from the previous incarnation of Raconteuse. completed February 2020 Creating reusable and “on brand” social media images for all projects. completed February 2020 Moving over to https for my domains.completed January 2020 I’m about 3 months away from paying off my car.completed December 2019 Obtaining my First Aid/CPR/AED certification through the American Red Cross.completed September 2019