I have a wonderful boyfriend, an amazing dog, and a pretty cool family.
I’m currently working for a small local tech company, writing content for websites, editing my colleagues’ work, writing blogs, and generating SEO-friendly key terms.
Currently working on:
- Attending a CCW class with my mother.
- Getting Indeed Ultimate Learning Pro sorted out on Writeropolis Industries.
- Clearing out my Google Drive of years and years of assorted ideas: writing ideas, poems, website project ideas, and so on.
Short Term Plans:
- Taking myself on more Artist’s Dates.
- Practice piano.
- Fleshing out my ideas for mini-classes on Writeropolis.
- Building the flagship creativity master class on Writeropolis.
- Getting paid work through Writeropolis.
Long Term Plans:
- Create an LLC.
- Hire an accountant to handle my books as a freelancer.
- Self-publishing my three poetry collections – Regina, Ars Amatoria, and Roadside Afflictions.
- What to focus on for a Writeropolis YouTube and/or podcast.
- Building a Silent Book Club for Las Vegas.
- Saving up to take my boyfriend to Disneyland for the first time.
- Saving up for Universal Studios with my BFF.
- Visit the remaining missions in California: San Antonio de Padua, San Miguel Arcángel, San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, La Purísima Concepción, Santa Inés, Santa Barbara, San Buenaventura, San Fernando Rey de España, San Gabriel Arcángel, San Juan Capistrano.
- Saving up to visit Japan.
- Save up for a house.
Writing a tutorial on how to utilize WordPress multisite for a fanlisting collective as I’ve done with Trollop & Apple.completed May 2020 Finish reposting content from the previous incarnation of Raconteuse. completed February 2020 Creating reusable and “on brand” social media images for all projects. completed February 2020 Moving over to https for my domains.completed January 2020 I’m about 3 months away from paying off my car.completed December 2019 Obtaining my First Aid/CPR/AED certification through the American Red Cross.completed September 2019