I’m currently building my newsletter empire, beginning with the appropriately titled Gilly Gram.
Why Join the Guest List at Gilly Gram?
I’ve got three reasons why you should subscribe.
- It’s free.
- I’m a cool person.
- You’re a cool person.
What else do you need to know?
What Happens When I Become a Patron?
Rather than futzing around with Patreon or Indiegogo, I chose Substack for patron funding. Here is what I offer.
- Access to the subscription-only Flashback Friday.
- Adblock forgiveness: your continued support of Gilly Gram lets me keep ads off Raconteuse, Writeropolis Industries, and the Docket.
- Paid subscriptions are put right back into my sites: my patrons fund the monthly server and yearly domain fees.
- Monthly Q&A chat via Discord: I have a Discord created for my online projects, but my patrons can chat with me in a private room on the server on a specific day each month.
- Twitter: If you tell me your Twitter handle, I’ll follow you back and give you a little shoutout.
- Linkage: I will post one link of yours under Connections for as long as you’re a patron.
- A warm welcome: I will always mention new patrons in the free publication.