2012 was a very strange year for me. I had high hopes, but there were several events that made it a very trying year for me. As part of my annual end of the year wrap up, these are the top ten track of 2012 for me. I think the tracks say a lot about my state of mind, and how the year ended up for me.
- ABC (paid link) by The Jackson 5
- Ghetto Baby (paid link) by Cheryl
- Betcha By Golly Wow! by Sugababes
- Primitive (paid link) by Róisín Murphy
- Barely Breathing (paid link) by Duncan Sheik
- Beat of My Drum (paid link) by Nicola Roberts
- A Love Bizarre (Edit) (paid link) by Sheila E.
- Pandora (paid link) by Róisín Murphy
- Memory of You (paid link) by Girls Aloud
- Hypnotize U (paid link) by N*E*R*D*
Ready to consume a creative writing podcast?
Subscribe to raconteuse radio via your favorite podcast app!
This small but mighty podcast examines how words on the page sound different when the creator brings the words to life. Join me as I celebrate all the diverse emerging voices that I can find, and the industry folks behind the scenes too. Want to be featured? Submit your pitch!
It’s time to step into the spotlight.