The “I hate love,” “I love love” playlist.
To be listened strictly on shuffle to get the full effect of how love makes us ADD.
- A Toast to the Men by Willa Ford
- Baby, I’m Yours by Arctic Monkeys
- Bum Like You by Robyn
- Call Me When You’re Sober by Evanescence
- Desperate by The Killers
- Giving Him Something He Can Feel by En Vogue
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean I’m Gone by MMC
- I’m Like a Lawyer with the Way I’m Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) by Fall Out Boy
- I’m Sorry by Jessica Riddle
- It’s Warmer in the Basement by Cobra Starship
- Let Me Love You by Charlotte Church
- Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
- My Wonderful by Jessica Simpson
- One Foot In by Sugababes
- One Night Stand by The Pipettes
- Out of My Mind by Duran Duran
- Pornography by Client
- Sukiyaki by 4PM
- Sweet Dreams My L.A. Ex by Rachel Stevens
- There’s a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought of It Yet by Panic! at the Disco
- This Love by Maroon 5
- Twisted (Flavahood Sexual Healing Remix) by Keith Sweat
- Weekend Love by Spice Girls
- When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss & Union Station
Are you ready to consume a creative writing podcast in 10 minutes or less?
This tiny — but mighty — podcast celebrates the oral delivery of the written word. My goal is to showcase emerging voices representing their communities and chat with industry folks to show us how to break through and become published poets and authors.
Want to be featured? Submit your pitch!