The “I hate love,” “I love love” playlist.
To be listened strictly on shuffle to get the full effect of how love makes us ADD.
- A Toast to the Men (paid link) by Willa Ford
- Baby I’m Yours (paid link) by Arctic Monkeys
- Bum Like You (paid link) by Robyn
- Call Me When You’re Sober (paid link) by Evanescence
- Desperate by The Killers
- Giving Him Something He Can Feel (paid link) by En Vogue
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean I’m Gone (paid link) by MMC
- I’m Like a Lawyer with the Way I’m Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) (paid link) by Fall Out Boy
- I’m Sorry (paid link) by Jessica Riddle
- It’s Warmer in the Basement (paid link) by Cobra Starship
- Let Me Love You by Charlotte Church
- Love Potion No. 9 (paid link) by The Searchers
- My Wonderful (paid link) by Jessica Simpson
- One Foot In (paid link) by Sugababes
- One Night Stand (paid link) by The Pipettes
- Out of My Mind (paid link) by Duran Duran
- Pornography (paid link) by Client
- Sukiyaki (paid link) by 4PM
- Sweet Dreams My L.A. Ex (paid link) by Rachel Stevens
- There’s a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought of It Yet (paid link) by Panic! at the Disco
- This Love (paid link) by Maroon 5
- Twisted (Flavahood Sexual Healing Remix) by Keith Sweat
- Weekend Love (paid link) by Spice Girls
- When You Say Nothing At All (paid link) by Alison Krauss & Union Station
Ready to consume a creative writing podcast?
Subscribe to raconteuse radio via your favorite podcast app!
This small but mighty podcast examines how words on the page sound different when the creator brings the words to life. Join me as I celebrate all the diverse emerging voices that I can find, and the industry folks behind the scenes too. Want to be featured? Submit your pitch!
It’s time to step into the spotlight.