Post 2 of 13
My favorite post from last year’s VDAYSUX is Ten interesting facts about myself. Most of it remains true. I mean, I’ve changed a lot in the past year, but not enough to cancel out who I’ve always been.
Building on my favorite post from last year, here are 12 more facts about me.
- I have a dog named Jack. He’s pretty famous on my Instagram.
- I’ve never been out of the country.
- I listen to music more than a normal person.
- My preferred exercise regime is playing the Wii U Fit.
- I’ll be celebrating my first Valentine’s Day ever this year. Since it’s on a weird day, we’re doing everything on Friday and Saturday.
- I’ve been web designing since about 1998. My first website was an *NSYNC fansite called *NSYNC Revolution.
- I used to play RPGs through Yahoo! Groups. That’s probably what encouraged me to pursue writing the most. It was developing these characters – whether they were established or made up – and frolicking in a universe that was so inspiring.
- The first concert I ever attended was Ronnie Milsap and Kathey Mattea at a county fair.
- The first movie I remember seeing in theaters was Batman Returns.
- I used to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club fan club, where they’d send you a little kit with a newsletter, the next 3 books in the series, and a little token, like a notepad or pencil or something. I’ll never forget the day my Ma said we couldn’t afford it anymore. Which was just as well, I was outgrowing the series.
- I’ve been to two proms: mine in California, and a former colleague’s here in Vegas.
- I failed my written test in both California and Nevada.
Is there something exceptional about you? Let me know in the comments.