Tuneful Tuesdays are my weekly song recommendations of the moment. But don’t expect the latest, hottest thing. A lot of it will be classics and throwbacks from the extensive jukebox in my head.
I decided to skip the single song for this week and go with a whole mixtape. It’s been a minute since I’ve done one. This mix is inspired by the Spotify trend of using song titles to make your playlist.
The title is inspired by Paramore’s new song, “Hard Times.” The mix was obviously not inspired by the song, but it is the current earworm! It’s so catchy. I can’t wait for the new album.
- Yoü & I – Lady Gaga
- We Belong Together – Mariah Carey
- Baby, Won’t You Please Come Home – Sam Cooke
- How Long Do I Have to Wait for You? – Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
- And Don’t You Say No – Roy Ayers
- You Are in My System – Robert Palmer
- I Can’t Turn You Loose – Otis Redding
- Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now – The Smiths
- Without the One You Love (Life’s Not Worthwhile) – Four Tops
- Come Into My World – Kylie Minogue
- You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me – The Miracles