Tuneful Tuesdays are my weekly song recommendations of the moment.
I decided to skip the single song for this week and go with a whole mixtape. It’s been a minute since I’ve done one. This mix is inspired by the Spotify trend of using song titles to make your playlist.
The title is inspired by Paramore’s new song, “Hard Times.” The mix was obviously not inspired by the song, but it is the current earworm! It’s so catchy. I can’t wait for the new album.
- Yoü & I by Lady Gaga
- We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
- Baby, Won’t You Please Come Home by Sam Cooke
- How Long Do I Have to Wait for You? by Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
- And Don’t You Say No by Roy Ayers
- You Are in My System by Robert Palmer
- I Can’t Turn You Loose by Otis Redding
- Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now by The Smiths
- Without the One You Love (Life’s Not Worthwhile) by Four Tops
- Come Into My World by Kylie Minogue
- You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me by The Miracles