- I’d like to cook a specific cuisine. I’m well-versed in American and Filipino ways of cooking. Maybe French? Or Greek? Something random and so out of my comfort zone like that.
- I’d like to learn ballroom dancing. The problem is finding someone who would do it with me.
- I want to learn how to be a better friend. I tend to push people away when they anger me. Which is often. XD
- I want to learn how to drive manual. I don’t have a manual transmission but I think when the zombies attack I’m gonna need wheels, and those wheels are inevitably going to be a stick shift.
- Along with my zombie preparedness plan, I want to learn how to shoot a gun.
- I want to learn to write music. Not necessarily to be a musician but I know I can write songs. Why shouldn’t I write music too? I think it’d be fun.
- I want to learn how to tie a Windsor knot but for someone else. Because when you tie a tie you tend to want to do it on yourself.
- I want to learn what it’s like to live by myself. I did it for about a week and a half when my parents were out of town but I knew they were coming back so it wasn’t too bad.
- I want to learn a martial art. In keeping with my heritage, definitely eskrima.
- I’d like to learn patience. I absolutely cannot stand it when people annoy me, and then I can feel myself getting irritated and my impatient voice and body language come out. I’d really like to just recognize the signs and react positively, rather than negatively.
I think this goes with the NaBloPoMo theme this month. You should try this one yourself. It’s hard to find 10 things to list. I also tried to explain why I chose these particular ones. I cheated and Googled it to see what other people chose, and a lot of that stuff I already know.
There were things that people want to learn but I don’t necessarily want to. Like juggling. It seems like fun (I’m pretty wicked at it on Wii Fit Plus, haha). But I have such a bad case of undiagnosed ADD I would be juggling things left and right. I have a hard time standing still. I’m always fidgeting, moving things around. If I stop moving, I might as well go to sleep. If I learned how to juggle, I’d get into trouble for finding an excuse to juggle something.