All of these stories take place in the small, fictional town of Mountain Valley, California. They were written specifically for a series of stories I call “The Mountain Valley Chronicles.” You’ll notice little things in the text about how they are all related. Some are obscure, some are obvious.
Some of them weren’t actually written to be included but they lent themselves to this already established world. It was also much easier for me creatively to create this 1 world and adapt future stories to the rules of the Mountain Valley Chronicles, rather than creating new worlds.
If you see the “mountain valley chronicles” tag, now you know why. 🙂
- Requiem for a Bomb Shelter
- Boys in the Band (or: Living for the Weekend)
- The (After) Life of the Party
- Build God, Then We’ll Talk
- 40 Steps
- Austrian Crystal (work-in-progress)
- It Was Like “Static”
- Hanayaku (work-in-progress)